Soda Springs PD uses eFORCE Mobile app to manage citations.
Soda Springs is a rural community in southern Idaho. The police department employees seven officers who serve roughly 3,000 citizens.
Before switching to eFORCE's Records Management Software and iOS Mobile app, Soda Springs Police Department was looking for a solution that would give them the following features:
- paperless citations using mobile devices;
- effective and efficient technical support;
- efficient records management;
- ease of access to critical information roadside;
- remote access to records through a browser, and
- connectivity to other nearby agencies for data.
“We looked for bids from several companies for a RMS and Mobile System, and eFORCE was the only company able to meet our criteria. Additionally, the cost of eFORCE was significantly lower than competitors,” Detective Nick Conley said about the decision to adopt eFORCE.